2011-06-03

BL 11 Finale

So, I got an invite from a friend I met through the auditioning process the past 2 years for The Biggest Loser, Stephenie, who has auditioned several times and is now the blogger for the BL Protein bars. Anywho, she knew all the effort I have put into getting on the show and invited me to go with her to LA and be a part of the Live Finale! So thanks to my friends B & D and my son, I was able to fly down to LA and stay in the Universal Studios Sheridan Hotel with all past and present BLers!
Day 1: I got to the hotel around 11 am, got settled in my room and went down to the lobby to meet up with the owners of "Shut Up & Sweat" (shutupandsweat.com) Mike and Nancy Dudley, who I fb-ed earlier in the week to see if they would bring me a t-shirt to have signed by the BLers...because I have seen the BLers and Jillian and casting directors for the show wear their gear. They were happy to bring me one and invited us to hang out with them. So to my surprise, they brought us a bag full of T's and hoodies! COOL!!! Not only did we get to hang with them, but they introduced us to ALL the BL people!!! They are people making a difference for kids, I have a ton of respect for what they are doing!
Then we went over to the Universal Studios City walk and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Then back tot he hotel for the "Before Finale Party" Where I hung out with the Losers and their families...it was really cool!
Day 2: Finale Day!!! We walked over to Subway where in LA, if you want it your way, you take the risk of getting knifed! Then spent the rest of the morning and early after-noon getting dolled up for the finale....took a taxi over to the NBC Studios, waited outside for our turn to get in, (about an hour 1/2) and chatted it up with all sorts of past season Losers, all the way back to season 1! (my fav season...it was actually 'reality') (i think) so then off to our seats...we had separate seating, hmmmm..I dont know why...but i got some good executive seats! Then the taping of the show...the live part was cool...I got on TV, that was what I wanted, so I was happy! then back tot he hotel....to the After Finale Party!!!! So much fun!!!! I got to meet Alison Sweeny and her hilarious husband, Brett & Cara, and tons of Losers, and casting directors, most whom I knew already, so that was fun to just be there! They were pretty shocked! This went on until 3 AM...It was magical! I learned so much both nights and realized, I dont want to be on the show! I am SO serious!
Day 3: Packed up, checked bags, visited with Courtney Crozier from season 11 and headed to the airport! It was a whirlwind of reality TV craziness! Too many details to write about!!! But I may come back and add to this post with some stories, but right now, my legs are on fire! This computer needs to cool off! LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment