2011-06-06

cheese

I love cheese
i was in the check-out at Costco and the cashier said, "You must have a deli?" I asked why he thought that and he said, "Well you have 11 different types of cheese here and with your business Costco account, i just assumed..." I said my card is though my father-in-law and that i just love cheese, He replied, "I see that" so i teased him a little saying "Oh really, you think i'm fat from cheese huh? thats nice" Awkwardly he back tracked, stumbling over his words...i didnt let him sink for too long... I let him in on my funky sense of humor...it was all good:) so here's my cheese list that day, i love cheese...

string cheese
cheddar/jack shredded
cheddar cheese block
vintage white block
cream cheese
feta
parmesan
laughing cow
muenster
mozzarella balls
gorgonzola

No comments:

Post a Comment