2011-03-09

Self Control

I'm not sure of what to blog about these day...i've got a lot on my mind but not sure if it's appropriate to blog about..i have always thought of blogging as being able to write whatever i wanted because it's my blog, but i was reminded that i need to remember who i represent (Jesus) and if people are reading this, well, you get the picture....it's hard being an ambassador of Christ when I still have worldly thoughts and feelings...then i want to get them out and it ends up turning into an ugly blog....so i'm going to work at blogging a little differently...vent my thoughts and feeling but share what the Lord has taught me or something like that...I guess self control is a gift i should be praying for it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are growing in self control my friend. Monitoring our thoughts and feelings instead of putting them out there -- self control -- we will always struggle with thoughts and feelings while on this temporal journey, and we rejoice in the process of being transformed into His image.
    Can I comment on a letter to God? Well why not men have been commenting on God's letter to us for 400 years. Did you know this is the 400 years of the King James translation?



    Ok I am really confused by this Comment as: Select profile I can only figure out anonymous so that is that, Deeeeaaa

    ReplyDelete