2011-01-20

The Big 4-0


I am totally looking forward to turning 40 in June! I know people kinda freak out about it, but I think it's going to be great year and I feel honored almost to be in the 40 bracket! I hated the 20's and was embarrassed due to the fact that most people in my age group were total idiots , my 30's i've felt like I am, and have been waiting for something big to happen, and I think 40 those big things are gonna happen! I feel like i'll be a "real" adult! Wiser, more confident, more distinguished...maybe....and looking forward to grand-kids...time with friends spent without little kids running around our ankles...having some life lessons under my belt to give advice to my friends in their 30's....having better sex....enjoying the relationship i have with my parents as they get older because they know very soon i'll be the one taking care of them so they treat me a whole lot better.....so many reasons...
All the 40-Blues people have going on, they should stop wasting their time and embrace their 40's and realize that 40 is just beginning to LIVE! so, I am stoked to be 40~
SO_ any of my over 40 friends and followers...please comment on what you like about being over 40 and give me more to look forward to:)

1 comment:

  1. My 40s have been a huge learning experience! Not exactly enjoyable tho...more like boot camp of life. I hope yours are more fun, and yes my becoming a grandma was the best thing in the world and that happened in my 40s so I guess it balances out all the things that sucked...

    ReplyDelete