2012-04-21

Sushi

I love sushi, it's an addiction really. I'm not so sure if it's the taste, the idea or just that i like little foods, but i am addicted for sure. If I get to thinking about it, I HAVE to have it!!! Because I am broke and can't afford to go as often as I would like, I decided to learn the art of sushi making. My 1st attempt at making a roll.... It turned out pretty good! I used white rice, avocado, cucumber, red onion and red pepper, topping it off with soy,pickled ginger and wasabi of course. Cameron says it was the best he's had. Well, he hasn't had amazing sushi before so he doesn't have much to go on, but never the less, it was a great compliment:) The great thing is that it cost me around $1.00 to make one roll where I would pay almost $10 for that amount at a sushi bar! So, hopefully I can master the art and become Jessica, Sushi Chef!!! to her friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment