2012-02-27

Double Trouble

Pre-teens, oh boy! And twins at that! It has begun, the boobies are developing and so are the attitudes! I cant even begin to look ahead to the teen years! I have always wondered if I could parent girls. I am not a frilly girl, I don't like shopping, my nails are always broken, my hair has inches of grow out all the time, i dress in hand-me-downs, and my shoe collection consists of Vans and Converse. Boys are easy, I do a pretty good job raising boys...girls scare me! You can say something simple and it is interpreted so complex! Feelings are hurt just by a certain look you gave! You are depriving them of life if you don't like to go to the mall! And god forbid you say anything that remotely sounds like a comment about their body! It is a major put down to say, "Pull up your pants, your hiney is hanging out!" all they hear is, "Your butt is so fat it wont stay in your pants" haha Raising girls is tough! But I love it! My girls are good girls, I am very thankful for that! If we can survive the next 7 years together, i know we will be great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment