2012-01-22

What to do, what to do....

Every fibre of my being is fighting against the desire to expose something!
One gift I believe the Lord has given me is discernment. I have struggled greatly at times with this and am constantly having to re-evaluate myself becasue I want to make for certain that it's from the Lord and not my own thoughts. Over the years, God has shown me things through discerment and I have had to speak up on issues that are really hard. I know He gifts me with this becasue I am not afraid to speak out, however, when you are the one speaking out all the time, you tend to get a bit of a label for being a busy body or whistle blower, not a fan favorite! So, I guard myself more than I ever have. I pray for wisdom to go with discernment, the 2 go hand-in-hand! One without the other can be disasterous! I am not always the most eloquent at bringing things to the surface, but I always have good intentions when i do. So, this being said, I am praying for wisdom and opportunity and the Lords perfect timing, or a muzzle! No wonder i'm not sleeping! If you are thinking about it, please pray for me, or that the Lord brings it to surface w/o my help! That's always the easiest! haha, but not always His plan....

2 comments:

  1. If the timing is right the door to speak will open. I have a friend who has that gift too and it doesn't win any popularity prizes:( However I pray the Lord gives you the words and lets you sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James 1! He gives wisdom to those who ask. Love you! Praying for you. I know you will know the right timing-the ifs and the whens!

    ReplyDelete