2011-10-26

Sad TV

Lately i've been watching a lot of TV programing on Netflix. Call it the "pre-winter blues" or maybe, "awwww, summers over...i think i'll take a month off" none the less, as much as i am enjoying the programs, i am sad:( "Why are you sad?" Oh, thanks for asking! Because the majority of these shows have been cancelled! Just when i get attached...in comes some hatch job of a finale and bloop!, gone! just like that! I'm trying to figure out a way i can get in touch with the characters in the shows and maintain a relationship with them...no, not really...i'm not crazy! welll.....anyway, some great shows out there getting cancelled and even though i am happy to have them as an extended mini-series, i am perplexed as to why only 2 seasons????? I guess there must be more people like me out in TV land...I hardly watch TV....so i figure it must be low ratings??? I dunno....but they sure have given me a month of relaxation! So-far I've been hooked on Eli Stone, Psych, Samantha Who?, and Life Unexpected...finished them all:) I dont know if that's good or bad, that's a lot of TV! More than i've watched since my days of Soap Operas (Days & Passions fan here...still watch Days because i have for 35 yrs but it only takes once every 3 months to get caught up on who Sammy has offed) and The Cosby Show! So, if you have any other prolonged mini-series for me, i am up for suggestions, it's going to be a looooong winter!

1 comment: