2011-08-09

Poop

I'm unsure why, but I am fascinated with poop! I think poop is important, and poop is funny! It's fun to talk about poop with people. I love a good poop story! I think poop is hilarious!
Poop is also important becasue it tells us how our health is doing...we can tell a lot about the color and texture of our poop. The funniest poop I ever had was a bright turquoise and brown (so trendy!) log. I had eaten a box of fruity pebbles the day before, (yes, i ate the whole box, breakfast lunch and dinner...oh what i would do for some right now! I'm down 18# by the way...no more fruitie pebbles in my future!) I know when my body is malfunctioning when my poop is off....for instance, when i have a lot of yellow in my poop, that tells me i have a bit of a blockage in my liver, i need to eat some apples! Or if its white, i have a serious blockage and need to go to the doctor and have my gal bladder removed! Have you ever looked at your turd after eating a bunch of carrots? LOL
If oyu have a good poop story, feel free to share it with me! And if you are at my house and need to poop, dont worry, i do have boundaries believe itor not, I wont talk about your poop! (well, depending on who you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment