2011-07-30

soooo close to the BL

To get soooo close and not make it on the reality TV show The Biggest Loser was an honor! Honestly, I didnt feel the type of disapointment you would think i might feel...seriously, i was a little bummed and wondered how i was going to take control over my life and do it on my own...but when i gave it some thought i realized i made it past signing a contract! Out of a half million people wanting to get on this show, i amde it to the top! That is an honor!
I do wonder, "Why?????" What was it that made them change their minds? When I got a phone call from one of the casting directors saying to expect the phone call and e-mail with itenirary and see ya in LA to get an e-mail saying we werent selected the next day, i was a little shocked! But I have to trust the process...when that season comes out it'll probably shed light on the why??? or maybe not...however....one thing is for sure, I trust the Lord and the plans He has for my life are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment