2013-04-19

Saturday the 14th of April I went to Springfield, OR and ran the Biggest Loser 5K with My cousins Sandy & Angi, my Aunt Karen and some other friends of theirs. It was so much fun!  We decided to just start doing the races and eventually we will be running them! Hopefully one day marathons! As I was on the race course with the crowds of people all around. the thought went through my mind that this type of event would be ideal for some freak to let off a bomb. I actually thought about the Boston the next day..... It was horrifying to hear that 2 bombs went off at the Boston Marathon finish line killing 3 people and injuring well over 100. A friend/acquaintance of mine was at the race, less than a mile from the blast. What a horrific day! A sad day! Today they got the 2 very young guys responsible. This world can be a scary place! I always think about people in countries where this type of thing is more common and wonder how they ever left their homes! We are getting closer and closer to that here in our nation.


No comments:

Post a Comment