2011-01-08

There are some questions my friend had on her blog. She thought it would be cool if people answered them on their blog...I thought that was a nifty idea, thanks Karen...I love your blog...I think it should be famous:)

on my nightstand:
A lamp
A Nintendo DS
A wadded up over-used tissue
A half drank bottle of water
Some loose change, gum wrapper and a paperclip (from Larry's pockets)
A tray of girlie scents



am loving:

Homemade soups
Not having grass to mow


how does winter inspire you?

still thinking

whats one item in your winter wardrobe you can't go without?

My hooded cape

whats your idea of the perfect homemade winter meal?

Homemade soup with rustic bread and hard butter

What are three constants in your day?

Getting kids off to school
enjoying a quiet afternoon
cooking a warm comfort meal for my family

What is your winter theme song this year?

Baby it's cold outside


2 comments:

  1. You do not suck!!!! even if you never posted on this blog again you would most definitely NOT suck!!!! Love your take on the world, all your posts get me in my gut where it counts...thats a very good thing. From your last few posts you have reminded me again that God is the Healer, the Miracle worker, the God of all Grace and Glory and the One who gladly forgives us when we make mistakes. Thats a GOOD blog!

    ReplyDelete