2010-11-07

Healed by the Great Physician

My mom was healed from cancer.

After going through a double mastectomy and finding more cancer in her lymph nodes and another tumor on her chest, doctors immediately started chemo. Her test results showed a 87% mortality rate for her cancer. not good...not good at all! through it all my mom stood firm that the Lord was going to heal her and she wouldn't have to have chemo. The day the chemo started she called me and said she had to admit she was a little disappointed but that she knew even still the Lord was going to heal her. a week later she went back for her chemo treatment and the doctor came in and her jaw was dropped! the results were back and the mortality rate was now zero and every # on the paper was zero! Her cancer was gone and there was no explanation! The doctors said they didn't know what to make of it, they had never seen anything like it...but my mom said, "Let me tell you, I have the explanation" and there she shared with everyone in the room what Jesus has done! Long story short here....I may write more about it later..but the bottom line is...Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow...God is so good and so loving and so amazing! I thank him for this healing and love seeing my moms faith! She is such a witness to my life! She is such a great mom <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hadn't heard how suddenly this happened, praise God!

    ReplyDelete